Thursday 27 December 2018

Going to be a single parent I need advice.


I’ve been thinking of leaving my partner for a while, he has brought about nothing but a struggle for me ever since I had my son and today has just tipped it over the edge. He told me that he had booked this week off and would be home to look after our son while I worked tomorrow after I had used up all of my holidays he then tells me that he was joking about having the week off and will need to work the days I’m supposed to be working. Needless to say I’m pissed. I’m going to have to find a babysitter last min or call work and tell them I can’t come in. Anyway after arguing over the phone, he tells me he is going to pack his bags and leave.I feel like it would be a relief but I will struggle to pay bills and get any kind of personal time without him as I have basically no help.I have a full time job but childcare costs so much that 90% of my pay goes towards it leaving little for anything else.I’m in the UK so going to put in an application for everything I can, but I’m so worried about losing my job and that I would struggle? Any advice ? I really don’t know where to begin. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2EPojwz

No comments:

Post a Comment