Saturday 29 December 2018

2nd Birthday Party Rant


It’s my daughters 2nd birthday today. I planned an intimate party for 12 of our closest family members at our small home. Decorations, food, snacks, pie and cake, I made it all.3 HOURS before, all of my nieces and nephews have “other thing” to do. So I’m down 4 people. My husband gets home and informs me his dad, step mom and half brother all canceled because his mom is coming. So now we are down 7 people. MORE THAN HALF THE PARTY DITCHED MY DAUGHTER 3 HOURS BEFORE HE PARTY. They all knew about the party and said they were attending.Now I have an elaborate party for grandma, grandpa, grandma, aunt, uncle, mom, dad and daughter.There were plenty of other friends and family that would be happy to attend, if I knew so many people weren’t going to show.Assholes. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2CFFNu6

No comments:

Post a Comment