Thursday 27 December 2018

Mother in law driving us crazy, HELP!!!


My mother in law recently moved in with my wife and I. Ever since she moved in with us she’s done nothing but spoil our kid, something we told her not to do time and time again but yet she continues to do so. She is not a bad person just does not seem to listen as she seems to be set on her ways, but she is driving us nuts!Ever since she moved my wife and noticed that our child who is 2 no longer wants to sleep in its bed but with her instead, no longer wants to sit to eat because she has made it her business to spoil our kid rotten. Our kid no longer wants to even take naps during the day because she lets our kid run free and do whatever it wants when we are at work.Things have gotten so bad and out of control that my and wife and her got into a physical altercation just last night, because she can no longer deal with the fact that her mother does not seem to be listening or taking our concerns/parenting style seriously.My wife and I are very frustrated to the point that even we have gotten into disputes because the stress of it all is getting to her and is now getting to me and we are not seeing eye to eye.I told her I would have a heart to heart conversation with her mother, because I am just sick of it and it’s either she gets with it or she gets the hell out.So my wife told me to be easy on her because she knows my temperament, and I told I would be but could not promise anything as I am just sick of her mother running our lives, treating her child as if it were hers and on top of that treating us both as if we were kids, telling us what to do instead of asking. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2TfNkFm

No comments:

Post a Comment