Friday 28 December 2018

Gender depression


This will be our last child and we found out it's another boy. No girls for us.I'm sure I'll be fine, just like I was with the others: we found out during the 20 week ultrasound and used the time before both to get used to the idea. Our boys are happy and healthy and I can't imagine trading any of them in for a girl.But I'm just sad at this point because this was our last chance.I feel silly, because I can't hardly think of any specific reasons why I want a girl so badly. Any reason I can think of can just be disputed with "you don't know she would have liked that or turned out that way!". We've had so many different experiences with our boys that we should experience almost everything that we could have with a girl.I just feel like it would have been different in some way, and I wish I could have experienced it. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2BKBHz7

No comments:

Post a Comment