Saturday 29 December 2018

My ten year old daughter came home from school saying she kissed a boy in her class?!


I don’t know if this is entirely true or not but yesterday, my daughter, who is ten, came home from school jumping around the house saying she kissed a boy in her class ON THE LIPS!! Both her and the boy have been best friends since daycare and they both are in the fourth grade.She walked in the door all happy and jumping around so I asked “Why are you so cheerful today?” She looked at me and said “you can’t tell anyone ok daddy?” I said “yeah sure, my lips are sealed”. She whispered in my ear “I kissed (boys name) at recess today”. I immediately look at her and said “wait what, on the lips?” She said “yes he let me”.I told her she was to young for that and to wait until she was older to start kissing boys. But she still won’t listen, she thinks she’s old enough to kiss boys even though my wife and I said no you’re not. This boy she has known for a while, probably ever since they where like two or three. I just can’t believe my kid would do that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Any advice? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2SsifOP

No comments:

Post a Comment