Friday 28 December 2018

I have a question, I have a daughter who is four and she has to count to ten before she can put a piece of food in her mouth.


Hey, I’m new to Reddit. I’ve been on Other apps to help me with this problem but I never got any helpful answers. I’m a 32M and my wife is 33F. We have three kids, all under the age of ten.Now just about a month ago, my four year old daughter (Rylie) has started this weird quirk everytime she eats something. None of her other siblings have this problem. (It’s just her) For some reason she feels the need to count to ten before every bite of food she puts in her mouth. Last night, we were eating French fries and after every bite she would count to ten and than put it in her mouth. My wife and I don’t know if this is some type of OCD or like some anxiety. But we just don’t want it to get worse. And it’s on literally every bite of food. If you mess up her counting, she’ll just start all over. This is something new that just started about a month ago and we would like to know if anyone else has this problem. Thanks! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2BM3jnu

No comments:

Post a Comment