Saturday 29 December 2018

Today my toddler ate her poop.


We've all heard the horror stories of finger painting gone wrong with poopy diapers, we've all said "it wont happen to me" well I can't say that anymore.My 15 month old sleeps in her bed on my side of the room, I somehow felt her presence awake and opened my eyes just in time to see her put her grubby little fingers in her mouth then shiver like she was eating a lemon. Before I could fully grasp what was happening and stop her, she got another little piece and did it again, made the same face and went back for more. By now I'm fully awake and yelling "babe babe shes eating her shit help me" which thankfully startled her enough to not go for that third scrumptious bite.No I did not take pictures, and shes fine, no adverse side effects, she has been scrubbed down and her teeth have been thoroughly brushed. I'll never put her to bed without a snapped onesie again. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2EYPLc4

No comments:

Post a Comment