Thursday 27 December 2018

My 16 year old daughter becomes insanely jealous of anyone I have around whether it be her mom or a new girlfriend, her brother or just friends. Has Anyone stopped their kids from doing this?


My daughter and I live together and she becomes extremely jealous if I give anyone or anything else attention. She’ll give me the cold shoulder for days. It won’t even be anything serious for example if she gets home from school and I’m on the phone with anyone she will be extremely mad and say “I was away all day you could’ve been on the phone and now I’m here and you’re on the phone”.With anything more serious that that she gets mad and doesn’t talk to me and stuff and it’s annoying and I’m tired of it.Has anyone else stopped this? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2BLOUHV

No comments:

Post a Comment