Thursday 27 October 2016

VENT about christmas shopping


I'm getting so frustrated. I live in a rural town in Canada, so my options are severely limited. I'm trying to get a start on christmas shopping for my three children, but I feel like the online shops have me over a barrel. This has been going on since Monday.Toysrus advertises "free shipping over $49!", and they have a good sale on a type of toy my middle child loves, and I found a few items for youngest. My cart totaled around $300 - and they wanted $46 to ship it!Amazon's pricing doesn't beat TRUs. Walmart doesn't have the toys I am looking for.I emailed the company of the majority of my purchase from TRU to see if they would match the sale, and I haven't heard back from them.I'm open to suggestions! Are there any toys stores that price match online? That offer free shipping? That are Canadian? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2eA2jsq

No comments:

Post a Comment