Thursday 27 October 2016

My 4y/o son told me there's a monster under his bed


Around 3am last night, he comes into my room, climbs in bed next to me, and tells me there's a monster under his bed. Me: "Well of COURSE there is; everyone has a pet monster under their bed. Was yours bugging you?" Kid: "Yes." "Well, next time he does that, tell him to go away 'cause you're trying to sleep, and he won't bother you any more. What's your pet monster's name? Bob? Fred?" "No." My son pauses, thinking. "It's Frankly." I stifle a giggle. "Frankly?!" "Yes. His name is Frankly Bother." "Okay, just tell Frankly Bother to leave you alone next time, okay?" "'kay." And with that, he snuggled up next to me and went to sleep.Ladies and gentlemen, the newest member of our household, Mr. Frankly Bother. 😆 via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2eOQ8q8

No comments:

Post a Comment