Saturday 29 October 2016

Helping adult daughter


My daughter lives 12 hours away from home with her husband and child. He had been unfaithful throughout her first pregnancy (which when found out was so sorry and would never do again). Now, he's working out of town a lot, she saw an email and found out he has cheated again. She left, but then returned for the two to seek professional counseling. She would love to keep her home together and she tells me how much she loves him. (Her dad and I have really loved him too, and he always treats our daughter well other than this) well, now she found out she's pregnant again, and was before she found out he cheated again. She is so depressed. I don't know how to help her. I don't want to offer to much advice because I want her to do what she wants or needs to do. Her dad and I will support her either way. We went to see her when her husband was out of town. Her normally neat home was a wreck. She looked awful and is usually dressed nicely, well-manicured, fit and healthy. She, understandably, is not herself. My heart aches for her and I just want to help. I am experiencing terrible anxiety and struggle to get through the days, so I can only imagine how she is doing it. How do I help? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dYdIhZ

No comments:

Post a Comment