Friday 28 October 2016

Hey guys! Could any of you please help me out with my brother?


Hello there! I'm here for the first time, as I thought this might be the best place for my concerns as I don't want to do anything pathetic, and I know there are many psychological/invulnerable ways to sort my problem out.So, I am a 12 year old boy, so not exactly a parent... But I figure this is the best place to ask. (please don't hate on me for this, as reddit is a place where we judge people for what they say, not their age) and my brother has recently turned seven. When he was younger he was very nice, likeable and overall he was a good boy, when we have moved to England (we used to live in Poland) back in 2013 I do not know what has happened to him! His behaviour was gradually getting worse and worse, started swearing, he became aggressive, and even racist. Since there are people from all around the world where I live, everytime I talk to my friends from India/Pakistan he cannot resist to call them names like nig***, monkeys and all sorts of things. When I try to co-operate, he will be nice to me for max. 30 minutes, and then go back to his fantasies. He also came back to wearing nappies, as he was urinating when he slept, but now he started to poo himself when he is outside/plays games because he says he forgets, but I think he just became too lazy and once he even admitted it.Please help me because I don't know what I can do about this and I am really worried because of this. On some occasions he gets so angry he wants to hit me with a chair, tries to get me into trouble by lying about me and when I try to defend myself and hold him down he starts crying (on purpose, me and all my brothers can do it) so I get into trouble and I am punished for nothing.I already asked my parents about taking him to an expert, but they don't agree and say that im over reacting. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2eWDo13

No comments:

Post a Comment