Monday 31 October 2016

Missing out on Trick or Treating?


I'm not sure I can handle taking my kids trick-or-treating this year. My husband got hurt at work the Friday before last and I'm trying my best but I'm extremely stressed. I have very extreme anxiety and a few other issues. We are going to be out almost a whole month's pay because he already had reduced hours earlier in the month because the company he works for didn't have enough work to give everyone in my husband's position 40 hours. Among other injuries my husband has a bad concussion and he isn't the same person anymore. I'm struggling to keep everything together and I barely manage when everything is normal.We had a tiny bit in savings and I just used almost all of it to pay our November rent. I don't have enough to cover the rest of the bills for November. I can't get a job because my husband cannot watch the children. So my stress level is very very high.I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday out of the entire year. It the best holiday because neighbors open their doors give to young children straight from the kindness of their hearts. In my opinion halloween is way better than Christmas. I don't care about spooky stuff or getting scared. I just want to dress up in a costume and be anything I want to be. Then I get CANDY! At least that's what the child in me feels. Most other holidays make me feel sad. I want my children to love halloween just the same way that I do. But this year I'm just not functioning. It's almost 1:00 in the morning and I can't sleep because my anxiety is so high. Is it right to rob my children of a holiday just because I'm having a difficult time? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dUkOsv

No comments:

Post a Comment