Sunday 30 October 2016

So my 4yo is washing dishes


So I'm washing dishes after celebrating my brother's girlfriends birthday and my 4yo son grabbed his chair and said, "I wanna wash this bowl."So I let him wash that bowl. He got everything off and then put it in the dish rack.Then without missing a beat he grabbed another...and another...and then just moved onto plates....I stood back and watched him go thinking he would just lightly rinse and flick the brush and call it good.But he stopped, said, "Oh oh! There's some small dirt here..." and then scrubbed it clean.Put it in the dish rack.I stood to the side and wept manly tears of pride.We celebrated with hugs and he will enjoy some well earned rights to stay up past bedtime and watch a show with Dad! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2e75cRU

No comments:

Post a Comment