Friday 28 October 2016

Update "the crazy drama revolving around birthday parties"


So if you remember my story my kid wasn't invited to a birthday party because his mom thought mine was too cheap compared to hers and all the other moms lied to me and made up excuses to cover that they were going to that birthday party.Turns out that the little boy's mom came up to me and invited my son to her son's birthday. She apologized, said it was wrong and that she doesn't want to start the school year on bad terms. I said it was all good but that I obviously wouldn't be able to attend (going to the other girl's party) but that it was nice of her considering our kids get along.I appreciate the fact that she actually saw it was wrong and tried to make it better. I know my son feels better about it too considering they're really good friends.Thanks for keeping me sane /r/parenting with all your crazy parties stories. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dPYBM5

No comments:

Post a Comment