Thursday 27 October 2016

A lesson in how to swear correctly


The other day my 4 yr old was in the middle of one of her marathon stories and I hear the word "shit".Startled but remembering to not overreact I interrupted her story to tell her about swearing and how sometimes you can't hlep it,"like when someone cut grandma off in traffic the other day and she yelled, SHIT!".I then went on to say that swearing upsets some people"so you can't say things like "holy shit" when you could have used different words to express your self. So when your best friend yells out "what the fuck" in public you don't copy it. Your not going to get in trouble at home for saying shit or fuck but it's always better to use your words and communicate how you feel. Ok?""Mom, I said ship. Ship that goes on water"Shakes her head and leaves the room.Oh well, at least she'll enunciate and use the swear words correctly:/ via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2eVWPXc

No comments:

Post a Comment