Sunday 30 October 2016

Single parents of two young kids - what does your evening bedtime routine look like?


This is my first stint of solo parenting for a week while my husband is away for work and I honestly don't know how single mums/dads manage. I have a 3-year old who will only fall asleep while she's being held and a 6-month old who nurses to sleep and wakes to feed every couple of hours. Luckily I've managed to get a friend or family member coming over each evening this week to look after one kid while I get the other to sleep. But I'm curious as to how single parents manage getting two (or more!) little kids fed/bathed/put to bed! What are your tips and strategies?(This is my first Reddit post so apologies in advance if I'm missing some etiquette!) via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2eaV0qy

No comments:

Post a Comment