Sunday 30 October 2016

I'm a night shift dad that has a super fussy 5week old boy. First kid. Any advice?


Man oh man, I love my son to death and have enjoyed being a father so much (it's such a good feeling) I work nights as a nurse and my wife is currently at the end of school. We're very busy people, luckily we have lots of family to help with our schedule. But I need some advice on this fussy baby. I usually watch him after work in the morning until about 1pm and he is just super fussy. Nothing seems to make him happy. Apparently this is the same for everyone and he just started this about a week ago. You feed him, burp him, he seems content. Then about 5minutes rolls by and he fusses for an hour straight with no remorse. Gas drops haven't helped. My wife plays some kind of white noise video that doesn't help. Any advice will be beneficial to this new dad! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2f455EL

No comments:

Post a Comment