Wednesday 26 October 2016

Trying to make ends meet, might need to change custody.


Living in this area is too expensive. I make good money, but it isn't enough. Having a roommate is near impossible because we would have to rent a place with three bedrooms, which rarely run cheaper than $1200/ month. I don't want to live in the area, I only am here for my daughter (6 years). Her father and I divorced almost four and a half years ago, and I have moved 5 times since then, all in the same area of course. Moving would entail changing custody with her dad from 50/50 to me only having her for summers and winter holidays and spring break, since he wouldn't move and has another kid with his fiancée and would never let me take her with me. I know this seems scatterbrained, and I apologize. I just needed to vent/ask advice from separated parents that have hundreds of miles between them and their kids. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dKmkxm

No comments:

Post a Comment