
Edit:Made a type in the title. I’m her father! Should say wife.My 20-year old biological daughter has a history of profound emotional problems starting from seventh grade. She started failing in school and was diagnosed with autism and ADHD. She struggled all throughout high school. When she was 17 she was hospitalized after we learned she was obsessed with a local student who jumped in front of a train and was planning to kill herself in a similar way. She has been hospitalized twice since then for self-harm and overdosing. She also has been cutting herself for years.She has a problem of over dealing personal information on the internet and texting it to her friends. She previously was found posting about how my wife abused her as a child. I admit my wife can call her, and myself by the way, some names but I don’t think it escalates to the level of abuse she alleged. My wife explained to me my daughter is exaggerating.So a few weeks ago I received a text from her best friend, who had my number for emergencies when she texts her friend she’s injured/going to injure herself, and this conversation was a bizarre conversation where she said she wanted to kill herself for being white.She’s started making openly angry and aggressive comments to me and my wife. Like, “I wish you had shaken me to death as a baby” and “I wish you aborted me or I was a stillborn is miscarriage.” She told me she wishes my wife had been raped and impregnated by a non-white man.I’ve talked to her about this and she says she hates me and my wife for having a baby when we’re white and we could have chosen to reproduce with a person of color. She points out all her mixed-race friends as examples. We found a 23andme test hidden in her closet. She’s also obsessed with Islam and has a romantic relationship with a thirty year old Arab man she met on the inernet. I looked through her texts during one of her hospitalization. I fear she’s going to genuinely harm white people or herself or join some terrorist group never to be seen from again. She has joked about running over our neighbors children who are white.I don’t want to kick her out since she’s autistic and mentally ill but this level of rage is just unacceptable. Yes, she’s in therapy. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2uqv8hN
No comments:
Post a Comment