
I am that exact rare child that happens to remember as far back as being 2, despite being 26 now. I remember the exact layout of my grandmothers house that I haven’t seen since I was four. That time aunt Jenny beat us with a fly swatter. Finding my uncle’s porn at 3. I remember every time my dad failed to show up for his weekend with me. I remember a spanking I got at 3 for running across the street and visiting my other grandma. I remember other family members doing drugs. I remember then time a thug in a car pointed a gun at me with I was 6 and the man running away from them. I remember helping my mom make meatloaf at 5. I remember my 4th Christmas and when I learned Santa was actually mom.You have no idea when your kid is going to “wake up” and start remembering stuff. So please be conscious that your child is watching you and there is a chance they will remember that time. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Op4LC6
No comments:
Post a Comment