
Normally this would make me super upset due to the whole 'not being in control' thing. But today I did something a bit different...I went into her room and said "Not feeling tired honey?". So we had a tickle war on her bedroom floor. Then went splash pant and rain boot shopping which she had a blast with. I took her grocery shopping -- we picked out food for the week and an experimental can of beans which she tried when we got home. We made dinner, watched TV, played games, had a bath and went to bed (super quickly I must say!) an hour early.I'm proud that I just went with the flow instead of googling "nap regression" "how to help my toddler nap" etc. etc. It's probably a one-off for some random reason that doesn't matter. Tomorrow is a new day. And today we had so much fun! :) via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2HQOqox
No comments:
Post a Comment