
As a seemingly random member of the public, people have no idea I’m a childminder. So usually, their child makes a noise or wanders slightly towards me and parents give me an apologetic look/tell me they’re sorry. Okay, so I’m probably more patient than most with kids. But I see the struggle parents go through on a daily basis. I’m sorry people have made you feel the need to apologise for your child. They are beautiful, exploratory and just being their natural inquisitive self. People who can’t handle that will get over it. Your kid is adorable, allow them to be a child for as long as possible. So what if they make a bit of noise?! They’re exploring their voice. So what if they don’t sit still in a café?! Their attention span isn’t developed for that yet. So what if they cry?! Some children have no other way of expressing their emotions/are still figuring out when it’s appropriate. Any rational human should allow for this and you’re doing an awesome job. Apologising for your child being a child isn’t something others should expect, let’s stamp it out and empower our kids! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Fr3juQ
No comments:
Post a Comment