Monday, 25 March 2019

Sleep train your baby, now.


My almost 3 year old has been up since 1 am. It is now 7:45 and we have to leave for work and daycare. This was a really, really bad night but none of them are great. Every night is a 1.5-2 hour battle to put her to sleep. Then a battle to keep her to sleep. It is just the two of us and I am exhausted.I strongly believed it was wrong to let her cry it out. I regret it majorly. I’m not sure if it’s wrong or not but I know it is wrong to fight and get frustrated every night for years. I am generally a patient person and rarely get frustrated with her, EXCEPT when it comes to sleep. And I feel so guilty for being crabby. But I’m so tired.Deal with your kids sleep problems when they’re little. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2JC4Cwh

No comments:

Post a Comment