Monday, 25 March 2019

Had an embarrassing, horrific, and hilarious moment with my daughter [21].


We've had a storage unit for about 10 years. We finally emptied it last week and put all the boxes in our garage. We were going through the boxes yesterday to sort into keep vs donate piles. Like I said, it has been over 10 years since any of us had seen what was in the boxes so there was a lot of nostalgia as we were unpacking. Our kids [21 & 18] favorite toys, Cabbage Patch Kids, drawings, clothing. And then....my daughter picked up a shirt in a box that seemed to be mostly clothing only to find ...lmao... well, the good ol classic rabbit dildo and a vibrating cock ring just sitting there all willy nilly for her to get good and scarred by. Her response, "Oh. Wow. Um. Okay. Well, I'm done. FOREVER!" as she made a quick beeline for inside.I damn near pissed myself laughing. I'm surprised the neighbor didn't come running over (he was out working on his truck) thinking I was having some sort of terrible mental fit because I was hysterically sob-laughing.Oh man. What a great moment, though! You got a great moment with yours?​​ via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Ywd2sG

No comments:

Post a Comment