
So by some miracle, we got approved for the daycare subsidy. I am only paying 8$ a day for my three year old and nine month old to attend daycare 3 days a week. I technically only need them in daycare on Mondays, but they will be full time in a few months when I start nursing school, so 3 days a week seems like a good middle ground until then.I'm excited for my 3 year old, he will gain so much from this. But my heart hurts for my little 9 month old, I didn't want her to start until she was a year but they both have to go so we can keep the funding. But it feels so wrong being away from her for no reason for those two days I won't be working. I mean I'll be using them to do homework and clean the house but I still feel very intense guilt. I'm going to miss her so much ): via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2uuxZGG
No comments:
Post a Comment