Monday, 21 August 2017

Waiting...


My 2 year old is being tested for Crohn's disease. Been doing this dance with the doctors since she was one. First, take the dairy, then, found out she was allergic to eggs. Now, on a low FOD-map diet, and on top of that has sensory processing disorder, so she barely eats.First, got stool samples and blood work done, they said she had inflammation in her bowels. (BIG indicator of bowel problems). They wanted another stool sample, just to make sure I guess. That was July. Now, they said "well that one came out normal so we will see you in November."UH WHAT. My little one hasn't had a normal bowel movement since she was born, she can't keep weight, she barely eats, she can't stay hydrated, etc.I am DYING. I just want to get my baby better! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2x6GvLY

No comments:

Post a Comment