
Wife has pointed out to me a couple different times that she thinks I am giving my son more attention / bonding better with him than my daughter. She is right and it hit me kind of hard last night.My son and I like the same things and I got him to the point where we have many things to talk about / enjoy together. My daughter doesn't like the stuff we do usually, unless I force her to play with us (IE - basketball over the weekend).How do you dads out there bond better with your daughters? I love my daughter give her all kinds of love, hugs and affection but my wife thinks she isn't as close to me as my son.I think it's because we don't have any types of things we enjoy doing. Any tips on how I can get closer to her? Maybe I can play different types of games with her? Dads? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2wBVEb3
No comments:
Post a Comment