Thursday, 24 August 2017

Blending families and queen bees and wannabes


Thinking of moving in together and blending families. One of the kids is prone to drama. Causes dissension. But also is engaging and energetic. I can give more details if you want. I think she just treats people in a disposable manner? I'm not sure how to describe it. But she has a lot of social issues- so I know it's not just me. There is just a lack of cohesion when she is around. But she can also be very engaging. I'm really not sure how to describe it other than I see potential for a lot of conflict. A lot of "talking behind the other's back" sort of thing.Not sure if my kids have picked up on it or not. One maybe, the other- nope.But I can see this blowing up big time. Or not.I want my kids to be able to navigate this kind of situation, but I also don't want them to think everyone is an unsafe person.Not sure how to handle this. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2xvvjrH

No comments:

Post a Comment