Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Any single parents out there feel my pain ?


Child mother has 'depression'. Dont know if I fully believe her or not but I cant not listen when she says she is not fit to mind the child cause she wants to kill herself every day. She is a massive liar but I dont think she is evil (which claiming to be depressed to get out of minding your child is) so I have to believe her. I now understand how awful the whole single momma thing Is on women, cause im experiencing it as a dude now. I dont have time to do anything, cant get keep a GF cause Id be lucky to see them 1 night a week at best, cant get to the gym to keep in shape. Cant keep up any of my hobbies. Cant move out of my parents house cause rent in Dublin is fucking outrageous (1800 a month Id be paying, dont have a good enough job for that). I feel like im stuck in limbo incapable of bettering myself in anyway as I dont have a spare minute in the week. 3 nights a week to myself would be phenomenal. Im always tired and its making my cranky towards my daughter. Up at 7, fight her to get dressed, off to work, drive home collect child, feed child, spend some time with her, then fight with her trying to get her into bed, then collapse myself and wake up the next day to do the whole thing over. Rinse and repeat week in and week out and im going nuts. I never signed up to be a fulltime parent (as bad as that sounds), but I guess thats life. I love my daughter and do not regret having her what so ever, but god dam Id like a few night off a week to take care of my personal life. Sorry for rant ,just up to my tits in it at the moment. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2qQNGr8

No comments:

Post a Comment