
Just something I have been wondering about.I have 4 kids. My sons are 13 and 11 and my daughters are 5 and 3. The little ones wear helmets when riding bikes or when riding their scooters. Those are the only things they do on a regular basis that require helmets. I am more interested in hearing about how you get older kids to wear helmets and what activities you make them wear helmets for.They obviously wear helmets for sports that require them (football and baseball). Things like riding a bike, scooter, or skateboard obviously should be activities they wear helmets for, but how do you enforce it as they get older? Once they are 6 or so and are riding on their own, how can you be certain they don't take the helmet off as soon as they get around the corner? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2n0hpv2
No comments:
Post a Comment