
My kids will have spring break in a few weeks and we are going on a short family vacation. We are going to Great Wolf Lodge. It's about 2.5 hours away from where we live.I have three kids. Two boys (15 and 9) and one girl (11). My oldest has been complaining about not wanting to go. He has been bringing it up pretty often lately and it's really starting to get annoying. Since it's a long car ride with three kids, I would much rather not listen to him complain about it the entire time. I know he'll have fun once he gets there, but I would prefer to avoid the complaining between now and then. I'm also sure he will be complaining when we are in our room at night.Any tips on how to make this as painless as possible? Should we have two rooms (one for the kids and one for parents? Anyway to make this more exciting and have him complain about it less?We have thought about inviting a friend, but we prefer to have this be a family trip. We figure that we only have a few years of this left and want to make the best of it. It's also more expensive to invite a friend. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2nLFLr8
No comments:
Post a Comment