
My daughter's birthday is in January, which unfortunately has led to snow interfering with attendance for every party so far. I'm her 5th birthday, no children attended. She was happy to see family, but she was very upset there were no other children. Because of this, I promised her we could have a sleepover for fun.Three months later, I finally planned one! And one day before sleepover, after I bought everything, the mom called me and said the girls couldn't make it. My daughter was crying and everything, she was so upset. I went into mad rush mode and managed to get a hold of some of our friends with little girls around her age and long story short, we're still having the sleepover!I have a bazillion things planned for them! (Like, a million!) They get to make their own mini pizzas, desserts, mermaid snow globes, color their own tote bags to take home, decorate their own tshirts with glitter glue, rainbow popcorn, a crap ton of princess gear, they get to pick a movie, play in a ball pit, I bought a ton of games, and camp out on a blow up queen mattress with Dora popup tents.My little girl is so excited she actually went and cleaned her room! Lol.Anyway I just wanted to share our excitement! She doesn't get to be around other kids very much. That will all change when she starts kindergarten of course, but this is a huge deal and I'm not sure I've ever seen her quite so excited! 😊 via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mSSLLd
No comments:
Post a Comment