Saturday, 18 March 2017

After our move, my son (2 y.o) throws extreme tantrums after daycare


Hello,My wife and I just moved to a new area to get closer to our respective jobs. With the move we had to place my son in a new daycare. This is our first week in our new place and we have witnessed my son having extreme tantrums every day after school. He's had tantrums before (as is normal for his age).I know that such drastic changes have an impact on a toddler's behaviors, but is there anything that can be done to ease this? Or is it something that we have to just wait out as the new place and the new daycare become his new normal?As I said he's had tantrums like any other two year old, but now they can last from 5 to 10 minutes and the frequency is pretty high.Really looking for answers because I feel bad as my wife is stuck with him at night time as I work nights. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mFhwcS

No comments:

Post a Comment