Saturday, 18 March 2017

Can anyone share their experience to help my wife?


This is about pregnancy and I didn't see much as far as active pregnancy threads so I hope you guys can help.My wife is 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and just had a doctor visit which everything checked out fine with the cervix thinned to 60%. Today we were getting busy and in the act of foreplay I swear I could feel our baby's head. She of course believes me and checks herself with the same result. It is of course through the cervix and not the little thing on her way out. Did a little research and determine our experience is normal, and that what we feel is in fact a baby head.My wife used an app to track her period and another/same to track her pregnancy, not sure which one but it's really popular. This app has a forum feature where my wife shared this experience and was met with a lot of negative responses that basically told her she was dead wrong, only doctors can feel such things, and we should go to a doctor(we did.)I'm wondering if anyone has any experiences or story's related to our experience so I can help her feel better and that it's all totally normal. This is our first and we are excited, thank you all for your help and I look forward to reading your responses tomorrow when I get off work. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mT0tVU

No comments:

Post a Comment