
Do any of you stay at home parents feel that everything you do goes unappreciated? I know I'm not alone. But it just feels some damn bad. I quit my life for my family. Not that I should be awarded a medal. As it was my choice. But I finished 4 years of schooling just to become a stay at home mom. I do EVERYTHING! And all I ask in return is to just be alone in my home, go on a date with the husband, come home from shopping to a clean house, or anything really. My oldest is 12 and is at that really annoying stage. My 3 year old is good but gets into everything. And my 1 year old is a tornado. When I get one room clean the two littles destroy 2 rooms. Ugh! So frustrating. My house is always mess because I can never get a handle on it. I feel like a failure. This is suppose to be my job and yet I can't even keep my house clean. 😭 I have no time for my hobbies and barely get dressed every day. I want to. I want to look nice. But my kids demand SO much. Not to mention the entire family was sick the past week. All except me. Who took care of everyone.Ok I'm sorry. Just needed to vent it out. I'm worn out and tired. Just feeling defeated today.I hope you all have a fantastic Day. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mlxZXI
No comments:
Post a Comment