Saturday, 18 March 2017

How to get 11 month old on a schedule?


My 10 month old is sleeping for random durations of time at different times during the day. Sometimes one nap sometimes 2.Last night she passed out at 6 then she kept waking up crying every 15 mins from 11-12. I kept going in and settling her until I eventually just brought her upstairs and gave her a snack. She stayed up until 2. Then got up for the day at 530.I want to be able to put her down for a nap at the same time every day, but it seems like she won't go to sleep unless she's tired and that could be any random time in the day.I usually put her down and often let her cry for a few mins then come back in, pat her back and shush her. If she doesn't go to sleep within 5 mins I bring her out.If I just start putting her in the crib at a set time every day, how long do people leave her to try to fall asleep before going to get her? I just feel neglectful leaving her for more than a few mins.I have a 3 year old also but I don't remember this randomness... maybe I just blocked it out! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2n8PzgI

No comments:

Post a Comment