Without all the detail: My son's mother and I have been split up for some time now for background story. She has since had another child. My son recently got a new 3DS XL from his grandpa when we went to visit them in Michigan this summer.When my son was 3 he had a regular 3DS which ended up broken for reasons which don't matter. He's now 7, with a new 3DS. I've been keeping it at my house because I feel that there is lack of supervision in the evenings and my son has mentioned to me numerous times that his brother has ripped up his baseball cards when they fight. I also feel that my son isn't mature enough to handle the 3DS on his own without supervision, i.e: he doesn't clean it, he has lost the stylus twice.My largest concern is this new electronic will end up broken and I don't know how to communicate that to his mother. Anytime I try to communicate anything I say is always taken as a personal attack.I would rather it stay at my house where I can supervise him and his usage and not worry about a jealous toddler breaking it. Am I wrong for wanting to do so? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2aw4GsO
No comments:
Post a Comment