Thursday, 4 August 2016

13 month old acting strange after move


Hey all,So my wife , daughter, and I recently moved states. Before we moved my daughter was in a home based daycare 5 days a week and was acting pretty normal. Now we have moved from my wife's career and I am currently unemployed so I am staying home with our daughter.Lately she has been really cranky, she will throw her head around and get upset pretty easily like if I try to give her juice or water or put her down to play. O tried taking her out to the mall and to be around people and she was cranky there as well. She has basically stopped drinking anything but milk. She has no fever, no other signs of any issues . I'm just not sure if it's the change or what's going on.Does anyone have any experience with this or suggestions or anything? Nothing I seem to do is what she wants. Getting a little worried / frustrated.Thanks everyone. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2aTeq3C

No comments:

Post a Comment