About 2-3 weeks ago he received a letter from financial aid. Apparently there's confusion on whether last semester was paid for. Seems like a somewhat easy issue to resolve, but to this day he hasn't taken any time to call the office up and get it taken care of. Not that he can't, he's just choosing not to, for whatever reason. Might be procrastination, who knows. Knowing there's only two weeks left until semester starts and he hasn't even registered, much less fix the financial aid issue, he's looking at not getting in this fall. My question is, should I start charging him for rent because of this? He has a full time job, no other bills besides his cell phone. I've reminded him that the only reason he has it so easy here is because he goes to college. But if it's becoming a non priority for him, what should I do? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2awZkPl
No comments:
Post a Comment