Tuesday, 23 May 2017

My one year old girl is miserable.


My daughter just turned one and for weeks now she has been crying so much. She has always been a very sensitive and challenging baby, but for the most part my wife and I have been able to keep her relatively happy.The past 2-3 weeks though she has been crying and screaming for about the first hour or so after she wakes up in the morning. Always a good eater, she has even started to not enjoy that. Physically she seems healthy - good weight, height, coordination. I am wondering if there could be something physically hurting her that my wife and I are not aware of. We do not believe it is teething, she seemed to handle that pretty well.I guess what I am asking for is if any of you have had similar experiences. Any suggestions are welcome.I have made an appointment to get a check up with her pediatrician to seek her advice.I want my girl to be happy. Not only does it hurt to see her like that, it puts a strain on everyone in the household.Thanks in advance. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2qSTwGb

No comments:

Post a Comment