Sunday, 21 May 2017

Looking for Scheduling and Custody advice


Hi all, I'm a father to amazing 18 month old boy. He's my world. Unfortunately his mother and I were never together and have been in a custody tussle since birth.Long story short I have him currently M-Thu afternoons and Sunday overnight. She's offering me outside of court Saturday nights as well, starting at 4 every weekend (she works sunday-thursday, I have a normal m-f job).I'm not sure if I should accept this offer try to avoid court, maybe hopefully modify the agreement in the future and avoid any bad feelings or should I go to court and try to get something more ideal (every other weekend with a night or two during the week) and stop delaying the inevitable?I've told her my offer but she's been stubborn knowing I'm a nice guy and reluctant to go to court because I'd rather not make her angry. I need someone to talk to, I dont know if I have a better shot with working it out with her or going to court. Please help (if this is the wrong sub I'll remove the post) thank you! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2qMfuuI

No comments:

Post a Comment