
Last night my two year old was jumping on my Mom's couch, slipped, and fell off, hitting the side of his head (mostly his ear) on the side of her coffee table. All is well, but he's got a big nasty bruise on his ear. When I dropped him off at daycare, I made them aware and let them know I gave him Tylenol that morning.When he got home tonight, he mentioned someone was taking pictures of him at daycare. This piqued the interest of my Wife and I, so I called the daycare to see why. He's just started at the daycare so we're still getting to know the staff.The lady I spoke to said it was probably just for artwork or something. As I was talking to her, it popped into my head. Were they taking pictures of his ear for documentation? So I mentioned it. She said most likely not, but now I fear that I've made us look guilty. I'm freaking out a little. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2qbfTFA
No comments:
Post a Comment