
This morning I woke up and my 13- year-old daughter was gone. We spent about 20 minutes frantic until she just walked in the front door. After some interrogation, we found out she had met a guy on Facebook and has been sneaking out to be picked up by him for at least a week or so. I went on her Facebook (which she's not supposed to have) and found out that this guy is a gang member who's at least a couple years older than her. In his profile pic he literally has a gun. I looked through her messages and found out that about a month ago it looks like she snuck out to meet with an even older guy - from what I can tell he's 19. These are guys she didn't even know.We had already taken away her phone, and don't let her on the computer when no one's around. She apparently goes on the home computer when everyone's asleep. She sleeps in the living room and goes to a small charter school she can't sneak out of.I'm so completely terrified. I have no idea what to do. I feel like we've tried everything. She gets counseling at school. I could even find a way to deal with her being sexually active much as I hate it. But what she's doing is so dangerous. I am at a loss. Can anyone offer any advice? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2q4nN7Y
No comments:
Post a Comment