Friday, 3 March 2017

Mother in law not respecting our wishes.


My wife and I are both atheists and are raising both our children as atheists just as a Christian would raise their children Christian. We have our beliefs, my mother in law is Catholic. The other day she babysat our kids, ages 2 and 4 years old. She guilted my son into eating everything on his plate claiming god would be mad for wasting food. When I talked to him he started rambling about this angry guy in the sky. He now thinks there might be a god. I want to address this issue before she babysits again. My wife wants me to drop it because my mother in law is ridiculously sensitive. I don't want to offend her but I don't need to undo the damage my MIL is doing by confusing my son. Any suggestions? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lDoRIH

No comments:

Post a Comment