
Hey y'allI consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to car seats, but for the life of me I don't know what to do here.I am flying spirit airlines to CA and Southwest back home to TX this weekend. My 16mo is registered as a lap infant. There is the possibility that if there is an extra seat I can use it for her, but that's not probable and is ultimately up to chance. However, it should be kept in mind. I will most likely be gate checking the car seat that I bring.Graco classic connect. Height limit 19in weight limit 22lbs.Britax Marathon. Baby is easily within all limits.LO is currently 21lbs and 19in. (Give or take 1/2in. She moves a lot. lol)😳Should I bring the Graco since she will be almost grown out of it and it won't be a big deal if it gets damaged? Should I bring the Britax because it will hold up better to being tossed in the plane? When it comes to maybe having a seat on the plane, FF is better because stewards won't make a big deal, which makes me lean Britax. But I also don't want my $200 car seat to be ruined if I have to gate check it. 😫 I cannot afford to purchase her a seat the day before the flight so that option is out. I can easily stick either carsaeat onto the stroller to get to the gate. I'll be babywearing and using the stroller as a dolly. 😉So! Wwyd? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mlNSNd
No comments:
Post a Comment