Saturday, 4 March 2017

Advice on toddlers pulling at their jeans!


Okay so starting about a week or two ago, my 17 month old pulls at his jeans. He'll walk around holding his pants legs up. At first he didn't cry, he just held them up when he walked. Well tonight we're getting ready to go to a bonfire and I put his clothes on including jeans and shoes. He pulled at one of his pants legs and started crying and got on the floor kicking his shoes off and pulling off his socks. Still crying, he then tried to put his shoes back on. I figured okay, maybe he doesn't like his socks. I put the shoes on without the socks and he did the same thing. I even tried to roll his pants legs up thinking maybe that's what's bothering him. Still haven't figured out the problem. Are there parents with toddlers out there that have done this?? Maybe he just has a problem with jeans because last week I took the pants off and put shorts on him and he was fine. Never kicked his shoes off or threw a fit. Just trying to figure this thing out. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mEUZke

No comments:

Post a Comment