
Hi all. My husband and I have been married for 8 months next month, and we suffered a miscarriage in January after trying since August. Anyway, my 16 (just turned 16 yesterday) year old little sister just found out she is pregnant. She's 100% against abortion and she knows my husband and I want a baby really bad. So my question is, where do we start? Do we have to pay to adopt since she's my sister? Do we need adoption attorneys? I have no idea where we need to start or what we need to do so any advice would be appreciated.*I'm going to edit that when she told me she was pregnant, she asked if my husband and I would take her baby because she's against abortion and she knows we already want one so she knew we would say yes. I in no way influenced her decision to give up her baby, nor did I ask for it. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2nxB3Qo
No comments:
Post a Comment