I co-parent a (non-bio) 3 year old girl with my partner of 2+ years. Last year she was at a Montessori day care with closed circuit monitors. I was at work and decided to check in to see what the little curly top was up to. As I logged in, she was at an art table and had stood up to get something. As she returned another child took her chair and she glared at him. I held my breath because I wasn't sure how her terrible-two styled anger would flare up. It looked like she told him that is where she was sitting and he paid her no nevermind. Then she slowly made her hand into a tiny claw and gave him a Vulcan Death Grip on the inside of his open mouth and outer cheek. He winced and stood immediately but moved away without complaint. I wished I could have had that on replay. It was violent, effective and gripping theater.Anyone else with similar stories? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2cGYfmq
No comments:
Post a Comment