One of my sons was sick after he got a set of vaccines. He had a fever and vomitted and in general was not very happy. I am a single mom with twins. My amazing dad has been helping me a lot and he is very close to the boys. He asked what I thought was the problem with my son. I almost did not tell him because I knew he thinks vaccines are extremely toxic and should not be given. I respect him too much to lie to him. I told him and he begged me not to ever give them any more. He said I should have done research and that I have caused them to have organ and brain damage. I kindly told him I have done my own research and have made my own decision. He thinks I have made a huge mistake and I have basically caused harm to my kids. I know I have made the best choice for my boys. I am sad that my dad views my actions as being harmful to my kids. His opinion and help means a lot to me. Does anyone have ideas about how to better deal with a parent/grandparent who is seriously opposed to vaccinations. My sister wondered why I told him. She prefers to be kindly dishonest. There must be a better way. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2dfk69P
No comments:
Post a Comment